Hall of Fame Nomination Form
The 2017 Women's Hall of Fame Nomination Cycle is Now CLOSED
In order to nominate a woman for the KU Women’s Hall of Fame, please complete the following:
- This nomination form, please be sure to complete all of the questions below with an asterisks [*] by them. All other questions/sections are optional.
- In the form below, provide contact information for THREE (3) people, other than the nominator, who can be contacted as references if the committee desires more information about the nominee than is contained in this form.
**You may submit no more than two (2) letters of recommendation; however, recommendation letters are not required. No more than two (2) letters will be considered.
- Please attach (at the bottom of this form) a CV, Resume, or a document containing as much of the following information as possible:
- Listing (by year) of awards, accomplishments, and honors;
- Chronology of professional/vocational experience and;
- Significant achievements or publications not mentioned elsewhere in this nomination form.
All nomination materials are due no later than Monday, January 23rd at 5:00 p.m. It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure that all materials are submitted by this deadline. If you have any questions regarding this form or the nomination process contact Kathy Rose-Mockry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: Though there is a word limit on some of the questions below, the text box will not automatically limit your words so be sure to check your word count before submitting.