Request a Presentation
In addition to scheduled events and programs, we provide workshops and trainings on gender-related topics for student organizations, classes and groups.
Current presentations include:
- Understanding Gender & Gender Equity (1 hour)
- Men & Masculinities (1 hour)
- Body Image (1 hour)
- Gender Pay Gap & Salary Negotiation (1 hour)
- Healthy Relationships & Healthy Communities with SAPEC (1 hour)
- Quick & Dirty: Intersectionality 101 (1 hour)
- Crash Course: Intersectionality 101 (3 hours)
- Crash Course: Sex, Gender, and Trans* Inclusion 101 (3 hours)
- Crash Course: Masculinities 101 (3 hours)
- Make Mini Zines Workshop (3 hours)
Content can also be provided to meet specific needs and focus on topics/issues related to gender, such as, body image, communication, violence prevention, self-esteem, leadership and/or understanding feminism.
If you have a topic outside of the listed examples, we are happy to work with you to build a presentation that best meets your needs and intended outcomes. The Center staff also provides information and resources on other presenters that might best facilitate the discussion or presentation you are seeking. Please make requests at least two weeks in advance of presentation date.