ETCWGE Pregnant & Parenting Resource Pantry
The Emily Taylor Center for Women & Gender Equity is committed to supporting the health and wellness of pregnant and parenting students at The University of Kansas. We acknowledge and recognize that material resources are essential to the success of caregiving students. The ETCWGE Pregnant & Parenting Resource Pantry is available to currently enrolled KU students.
The pantry provides access to a myriad of free products for parenting young children. The product list includes:
- Diapers (sizes vary)
- Baby wipes (sensitive & natural)
- Similac (instant formula)
- Baby care (including lotion, bath time items, diaper rash products, towels, changing pads, washcloths, bibs, food utensils, pacifiers, potty-training needs, safety-first kits, and more)
- Onesies (sizes newborn-24 months)
- Socks (sizes 0-36 months)
- Pregnancy tests and ovulation tests
- Caregiver support (items include stretch mark lotion, comfort pillowcase)
Students seeking support should fill out the resource pantry request form. You will be notified when your items are ready for pick up at the Burge Union, Suite 1040. We also offer walk-in assistance Monday - Friday between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
If interested in contributing to the Pregnant & Parenting Resource Pantry, you may donate by accessing the Emily Taylor Center's wish list.
Faculty and staff who need access to the resource pantry should email Nikita Haynie, Director, at email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.