- Researcher and Coordinator for International Development at KU’s Schiefelbusch Institute for Research in Life Span Studies
- 1991: received Outstanding Contribution Award for International Development from the Association for Behavioral Analysis
- Member of Board of Directors and Director for Research Development for Annie Sullivan Enterprises, Inc.
- 1985-1997: Director for Research and Training at the Centro de Educacion Especial Ann Sullivan in Lima, Peru
- Director of the Edna Hill Child Development Laboratory and Director of the KU Institute for Research in Early Childhood Education of the Handicapped
- Possesses Texas Lifetime Certificates for Teaching Elementary Education and Special Education